You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my family in Maryland, my brother Michael, sister in law Donna and nephew Adam all have Covid Adam has just been admitted to hospital with breathing problems. Thank you for your prayers!!
Received: October 10, 2020
My coworker Tim Holden is in the hospital with covid and pneumonia. He also has a blood clot in his leg and they are doing test to see if he has a blood clot in his lungs. Please pray he is very sick. Thank you
Received: September 28, 2020
my grandson's other grandmother has stage 4 lung cancer her name is Carol Madden she lives in Alabama ..
Received: September 23, 2020
Prayers for our son-in-law who just lost his Dad today. Our family has been buffeted over and over. But God has proved himself stronger than those spiritual volleys on us, but now Kevin lost his Dad, while our daughter is recuperating from partial knee replacement and we can't help her right now, so that has to be our Son who volunteered to go help her.
Bob has a very important oncology visit Thursday, so prayers appreciated there too. We could do with some good news for a change. And I think everybody feels about the same about that. We still thank you, Lord, because whatever comes is definitely in your hands.
Received: September 15, 2020
Gary has a nephew, whose wife Sonya has been having some physical problems and the doctors have not been able to find answers. She has been feeling very weak and had problems walking. Now they may have determined she has a type of lung cancer that they are not sure how to treat, and she may be sent to Mayo Clinic. Please pray for answers from the doctors, and the Great Physician to give them some comfort and peace. Looking for His wisdom and healing!!
Received: September 3, 2020
1. Paying for Lisa Parkerson & Barry Haley with the loss of their mother. I have known them 40 years (since elementary school). Yes, their mother was saved but still I pray God wrap his arm around the family and comfort them.
2. Please praying for my daughter and I personal emotional stability.
3. Please continue to pray for stable employment.
4. Please continue to pray for Chris Jones that he is healed.
1. Thank the Lord- unemployment was extended for a few more weeks.
2. Thank you Lord; answered my prayers with being able to give extra offering this week toward the building debit.
3. Thank the Lord school is returning back in session on September 8th. Including my daughter, the children really needs to have the social interaction with other kids.
Thank everyone who is setting aside time to pray for us. It is greatly appreciated to know you care!!! Love each of you...
Received: August 30, 2020
My cousin, Peyton Tyler (17 yrs old) is positive for COVID 19. He is experiencing a fever, body aches, but he says the headache is the worst and constant.
Received: August 27, 2020
1. Please pray for Chris Jones. He has the CMV virus, so the testing to verify if the spots on his liver has to be delayed.
2.Stable employment due to COVID19
3.My daughter to regain her strength back in knee so she can get stronger and improve in her gymnastics and cheering. Due to COVID19, right now is cheerleading and gymnastics is her positive outlet to socialize with her friends because of distance learning. Being at home all day and not being able to go to school is emotionally draining.
Received: August 25, 2020
My mom Ann Mallard is not doing well. Low sodium. Was in Harton.
Received: August 19, 2020
Steven Coffelt has been fighting for his life with multiple issues including sepsis in his body. He is in an induced comma at VUMC. Please pray for healing and for his family, Mike, Debbie and Sarah.
Pray that Steven's lungs will improve and start working on their own.