You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Gary has a nephew, whose wife Sonya has been having some physical problems and the doctors have not been able to find answers. She has been feeling very weak and had problems walking. Now they may have determined she has a type of lung cancer that they are not sure how to treat, and she may be sent to Mayo Clinic. Please pray for answers from the doctors, and the Great Physician to give them some comfort and peace. Looking for His wisdom and healing!!
Received: September 3, 2020
1. Paying for Lisa Parkerson & Barry Haley with the loss of their mother. I have known them 40 years (since elementary school). Yes, their mother was saved but still I pray God wrap his arm around the family and comfort them.
2. Please praying for my daughter and I personal emotional stability.
3. Please continue to pray for stable employment.
4. Please continue to pray for Chris Jones that he is healed.
1. Thank the Lord- unemployment was extended for a few more weeks.
2. Thank you Lord; answered my prayers with being able to give extra offering this week toward the building debit.
3. Thank the Lord school is returning back in session on September 8th. Including my daughter, the children really needs to have the social interaction with other kids.
Thank everyone who is setting aside time to pray for us. It is greatly appreciated to know you care!!! Love each of you...
Received: August 30, 2020
My cousin, Peyton Tyler (17 yrs old) is positive for COVID 19. He is experiencing a fever, body aches, but he says the headache is the worst and constant.
Received: August 27, 2020
1. Please pray for Chris Jones. He has the CMV virus, so the testing to verify if the spots on his liver has to be delayed.
2.Stable employment due to COVID19
3.My daughter to regain her strength back in knee so she can get stronger and improve in her gymnastics and cheering. Due to COVID19, right now is cheerleading and gymnastics is her positive outlet to socialize with her friends because of distance learning. Being at home all day and not being able to go to school is emotionally draining.
Received: August 25, 2020
My mom Ann Mallard is not doing well. Low sodium. Was in Harton.
Received: August 19, 2020
Steven Coffelt has been fighting for his life with multiple issues including sepsis in his body. He is in an induced comma at VUMC. Please pray for healing and for his family, Mike, Debbie and Sarah.
Pray that Steven's lungs will improve and start working on their own.
Received: August 11, 2020
Evelyn Schmitz, my mom, is scheduled for an transesophageal echocardiogram early Friday 08/14. Purpose is evaluate her heart & mitral valve, which is leaking. She is a conjestive heart failure paitent. Please pray for the procedure to be sucessful in determining an appropiate treatment and that she tolerates the procedure well. Thank you. Glenn Schmitz
Received: August 10, 2020
Praise the Lord! David was approved for the IVIG infusions for his MG. We are waiting on instructions and location to take it. Thank you for all of the prayers. Please continue to pray for him.
Received: July 30, 2020
My nephew's wife Kelli Peterson Just found out she has leukemia And has started taking chemo 24 hours A-day for 7 days in the hospital and will stay in there for one month. She is only 48 years old
Received: June 10, 2020
Please pray for my husband, David Peck. He is having a flair up with his Myasthenia Gravis. His eyes are not focusing together.